Two Part Program: June 17th & 18th
12.00 PM - 2.00 PM EDT on Wednesday, June 17th
12.00 PM - 2.00 PM EDT on Thursday, June 18th
This two part educational session is the perfect opportunity to invest in your personal growth and take your Asset-Based long-term care business to the next level.
Explore what awaits you during OneAmerica's best-in-class Virtual Care Solutions University!
Hear messages from a few of their leaders Scott Davison (Chairman, President & CEO) and Dennis Martin (President of Individual Life & Financial Services) about the OneAmerica difference and why they are uniquely positioned now and into the future.
Having the LTC conversation - Need help starting the LTC conversation with your clients? OneAmerica's internal LTC experts have identified a few key questions to help you open a dialogue with your clients about building a robust plan for future LTC needs.
Care Solutions product suite - Discover how OneAmerica Care Solutions offers choices that fit nearly any age, income level and health status. In this session, they will simplify the options to help you meet the unique needs of your clients.
Understanding LTC past and future - A OneAmerica actuary will address all of the vital questions.
AGENDA (all times Eastern):
Wednesday, June 17th
- 12:00 PM to 12:05 PM – Opening Remarks
- 12:05 PM to 12:10 PM – Executive Note, Scott Davison, Chairman, President & CEO
- 12:10 PM to 12:55 PM – The Need for Asset-Based LTC
- 12:55 PM to 1:45 PM – Asset Care
- 1:45 PM to 2:25 PM – Annuity Care
- 2:25 PM to 2:30 PM – Closing Remarks
Thursday, June 18th
- 12:00 PM to 12:20 PM – Standing the Test of Time
- 12:20 PM to 12:30 PM – Utilizing E-Business Opportunities
- 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM – Underwriting
- 1:00 PM to 1:15 PM – Claims
- 1:15 PM to 1:50 PM – Rapid Fire Sales Ideas
- 1:50 PM to 1:55 PM – Executive Note, Dennis Martin, President of Individual Life & Financial Services
- 1:55 PM to 2:00 PM – Closing Remarks
We believe that you will receive the most value by joining both sessions, but should your schedule not permit, please feel free to join for any presentations that are of interest to you.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.