"I met with Doug Hayden, CLTC, Genworth, this morning. Thank you for the opportunity to have Doug as a resource person for me. I found our meeting to be invaluable. After thirty five years in the industry, I became uninformed in the Long Term Care market. I was really out of date since it had been several years when I sold my last Long Term Care policy. Doug was extremely instrumental in bringing me up- to-date, reminded me how to position myself and brought forth ideas on how to create affordable solutions.
On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest score, the value to me scored 10."
- Linda Harris, Harris Insurance & Financial Services, San Diego, CAIn order to create a template for success a test group of our member agencies have introduced Producer Assist to their brokers. The results are in and they are dramatic. Agents appreciate the contact and training they receive from Genworth RVPs, proposal activity for all companies we represent are up because agents are talking to their clients about long-term care and the pace of new business is on the rise. Agents and advisers participating in Producer Assist can expect the following:
- Best practices for establishing their firm as a long-term care center of excellence;
- How to effectively start the long-term care planning conversation with clients;
- Training for agents and your staff on the basics of long-term care planning and insurance;
- How to determine the most suitable product choices for each prospect;
- How to create an ongoing stream of long-term planning referred leads;
- Special training opportunities.